Yet another meme from Sunday Stealing! There I go, baring some more of my soul.
1) Which TV character do you think you are most like?
It’s been ages since I watched TV. I wonder who I am most like.. I guess, no one. I am unique. Sorry, bad joke!
2) What time do you go to bed?
There is no fixed time.. depends on what dinner we eat, if I have work to do after dinner or I just feel like idling my time on the World Wide Web. It’s never before 10 pm, though.
3) What was the last meal you made from scratch?
The one I am going to have in ten minutes, my dinner. Phulkas and palak with green salad. 😉 My husband even set out a spicy dip for the veggies.
4) What is your favorite type of music?
I love listening to latest filmi songs, however ridiculous they are. They make me feel in touch with the world around me, no matter what the language. This is why I love the radio, latest songs and maximum anticipation! It is indeed a thrill to listen to the radio and suddenly, there pops up a beautiful song… wistful and melodious. It feels like a surprise gift! I love country and folk music a lot too.
5) In what position do you sleep?
Like this :
6) What is your first memory?
I remember a lot of things.. so what would be my first?
7) What is your least favorite smell?
I hate the smell that inebriated auto-drivers exude.
8) It’s your round at the pub and your friends asked you to surprise them. What drink would you buy and why?
I really do not know. Perhaps a vodka.
9) What was the last thing you read/watched that made you cry?
I will take a rain check on this one. For some obscure reason, my memory fails me.
10) They say that you learn something new every day. What was the last thing you have learned?
I learned that tomato seeds look cute when dry.. See this!
11) Which Literary love interests would you snog, marry and avoid.
Hmmm… I would love to snog Mr. Darcy from the Pride and Prejudice(Jane Austen), marry the king in The King of the Dark Chamber (Tagore) and avoid Rhett Butler from Gone with the wind.
13) Paperback, Hardback or Kindle? Which of these is your favorite reading format and why?
The paperback, any day! I can stuff into into my overloaded sac à dos, I can fold it while reading in bed; I can spill coffee over it and not worry too much; I can scribble in it, makes notes, highlight stuff.. the works! For a few special books, I would like a hardback.. for collection’s sake. My sister has a Kindle and I am not too fond of it.. I find it extremely difficult to read.
14) If you could bring back any canceled TV series for another run what would you pick and why?
There was a series on DD called ‘Gul Gulshan Gulfaam‘. I badly want to watch it again. Or maybe Potli Baba.
So there! Sleep tight and do come back with more questions for me, will you?