I borrowed a meme from Sunday Stealing, just to breathe some life into my blog and to have fun, of course! Alors, Amusez-vous! 🙂
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No, but I have wiped it with my dupatta to get it going!
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
I haven’t dated anyone. I married the only guy I fell in love with. Sad, but true. 😛
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
Nope. Touch wood.
4. Were you popular in high school?
Yes and no. I was popular, and by consequence, had a few enemies too.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
Nope, I told you, I have NEVER dated!
6. Are looks important?
Yes, though not in terms of what the society accepts as good looks. But if I like someone, his looks have to appeal to me. Just to me. I do not care how the others grade him with respect to looks.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
Yes. two or three.
8. By what age would you like to be married?
I am already happily married!
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
No, I am not judgmental. But if the person is my significant other, I would be insecure.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Of course! Who hasn’t?
11. Are you a good tipper?
I am an extremely good tipper! And I leave large comments if the service is good. I like to make waiters and managers happy! Unfortunately, I am equally affected when the service is bad. Then I do not tip at all.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes. *ashamed look* . I craved a lot of attention from my male teachers.
14. Have you ever peed in public?
Ahem… Once. When I was a little girl.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
This one.. I just do not know why I like this song so much, but I do.
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Curd rice and stir-fried vegetables. And yes, a cup of hot, strong coffee.
18. Beatles or Stones?
The Beatles!! I love them. And this is one of my favourites..
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I do not wish for anyone to die. Even if I hate them to pieces.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
None of them. Give me clear water.
21. Do you have any phobias?
A few. Some of them are weird and extremely unpractical. For example, I WILL not throw out anything from a moving train. And I will never answer a regular, ringing phone if I can help it.. (Not mobiles, though sometimes even with mobiles, I hesitate to answer.)
22. What are your plans for the future?
To write a book, to raise a baby, to grow a garden, to learn pottery. To die with a few of my questions answered. 🙂
“…But a chance tone of colour in a room or a morning sky, a particular perfume that you had once loved and that brings subtle memories with it, a line from a forgotten poem that you had come across again, a cadence from a piece of music that you had ceased to play… I tell you, that it is on things like these that our lives depend.” (Oscar Wilde, the Picture of Dorian Gray)